Thursday, December 10, 2009

FunCycle in the City



Last spring we rolled out the FunCycle with music system to explore the streets on San Francico on our way to the car-free Healthy Saturdays kick-off in Golden Gate Park.

People aren't used to seeing a 7-person bicycle on the streets, especially one that is powering the sounds of Tina Turner or Michael Jackson.

So it's always fun to see the reactions from people and the street dancing that inevitably happens when people hear a familiar song.

The FunCycle sits in my garage on extended loan from my friends at Bike and Roll. All my friends think it's hysterical that my prime garage spot in the heart of San Francisco is occupied by a 7-person bicycle instead of a car.

I actually lock my Globe Live 3 to the FunCycle in my garage so it serves as a bike rack too.


No comments:

Post a Comment